Wholesale & Trade Accounts
Fabric Online are manufacturers and importers of textiles, specialising in upholstery and soft-furnishings fabric. As we sell directly from warehouse stock, we have the infrastructure and know-how to supply our comprehensive range of fabrics to the wholesale, retail and manufacturing industry.
We are always quite happy to offer trade prices to customers who place large and/or regular orders with us, and all orders can still be placed and processed right here on our website.
If you would like to enquire as to setting up a trade account with us, then please feel free to contact our sales team at: email@example.com to discuss.
- If your application to set up a trade account is approved, you will need to register, or have already registered, an account here on our website. Once this has been confirmed, the account in question will be upgraded to “Trade Status”. Whenever you are logged onto this account, prices throughout the entire website will be automatically adjusted to reflect the prices agreed during the application process.
- Once you have a trade account with us, you will be assigned a point of contact here at Fabric Online to serve as your account manager. Whilst you can speak with anyone at Fabric Online regarding your orders or account, your account manager will make it a priority to get to know your business, and will be able to keep you updated on the latest developments, as well as resolve any ongoing problems or concerns that you might have.
- Whilst you are not required to trade under a limited company, please be advised that we can only offer our trade services to you if we can confirm that are indeed purchasing for your business, whether as a sole trader, partnership or limited company. This can be discussed during the application process.
- We are not able to offer credit accounts under any circumstances. Orders must be paid for in full before our warehouse team can package and ship the order in question.
- Whilst we do not have a specified minimum spend or MOQ, customers who tend to place smaller orders with us (1-10 mtrs at a time) will typically be expected to place orders on a regular basis in order to maintain agreed upon prices.